Organizational Behavior Advisor/Strategist
- Teaching Organizations to Communicate Across Generational and Cultural Differences
- Advising Companies on HR Strategies: Assessment, Management, and Facilitation
- Reporting the Cost/ Benefit Analysis of HR Efforts and Fails
- Making Sense of the Data - Data Collection Protocols
- Organizational Behavior Research
Take It Apart: Make It Stronger - Astute observation, relational tools, and maintaining the "edge"
Within Conflict - Managing disagreement and leveraging conflict for effective collaboration
Strategic Transitions and Change Consulting/ Advising for Leaders, Managers, and Groups
- Overcoming resistance
- Relational skills building
- Goals orientation
If you are looking for real sustainable change, pay attention to the motivations, values, and resistance of the stakeholders. Using a combination of real "on-deck" business skills as a former CEO, clinical and organizational psychologist, and financial/ economic experience within systems I help create potential and optimize current workplace situations behavior.