Organizational Behavior Advisor/Strategist
* Teaching Organizations to Communicate Across Generational and Cultural Differences
* Advising Companies on HR Strategies: Assessment, Management, and Facilitation
* Reporting the Cost/ Benefit Analysis of HR Efforts and Fails
* Assisting HR Software Companies with Organizational Behavior Tenets
* Making Sense of the Data – Data Collection Protocols
* Organizational Behavior Research
Take It Apart: Make It Stronger – Astute observation, relational tools, and maintaining the “edge”
Within Conflict – Managing disagreement and leveraging conflict for effective collaboration
Strategic Transitions and Change Consulting/ Advising for Leaders, Managers, and Groups
* Overcoming resistance
* Relational skills building
* Matched goals orientation
If you are looking for real sustainable change, pay attention to the motivations, values, and resistance of the stakeholders.
Using a combination of real “on-deck” business skills as a former CEO, clinical and organizational psychologist, and financial/ economic experience within systems I help create potential and optimize current workplace situations behavior.